In a constant effort to ensure the website is safe, secure, and running as best as it can, starting today individuals with access to our website will now be required to set up DUO security to access the dashboard or make any edits or updates. DUO has less impact on our website’s resources than traditional time-based security and allows users to receive notifications to confirm login on their personal device, rather than enter individual codes, which are less secure.
If you have access to the website and need assistance configuring the application on your personal device, please let me know by sending me an email at email@example.com, and I’ll assist.
What is DUO?
Duo is a two-factor authentication solution that helps organizations boost security by verifying user identity, establishing device trust, and providing a secure connection to company networks and applications.
When a user logs in—whether from their home office, the corporate office, or another remote location—Duo uses two-factor authentication and a zero-trust approach to security. Before granting access, Duo will:
- Verify user trust. Duo uses a second form of validation, such as a smartphone, to verify that a user is who they say they are before granting them access.
- Establish device trust. Once access is granted, Duo enables your organization to see every device that is connected to your network and applications and easily monitor device health and compliance.
- Enforce adaptive policies. You can set access levels based on role, device, location, and other relevant factors.
- Grant secure access to users. Get even more secure access, beyond what a VPN can provide, and verify the identities of users from wherever they choose to log in.
- Grant secure access to apps. Provide users with single sign-on (SSO) for a consistently easy login experience. A user-friendly dashboard provides streamlined access to company apps.